Rates & Dates 2020
Camp Open House Dates 2020:
- Sunday, February 23, 2020 from 12:00-2:00 pm
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Friday: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Camp Tuition: Rates are on a weekly basis
Camp Fees include the cost of trips, daily activities, hot lunch, two snacks, one camp tshirt.
Important: Enrollment after May 1, 2020 will have a $20 surcharge added per week.
There is a 5% sibling discount for 2nd child, and 10% discount for third child.
To register: Please fill out an online application form & a $200 deposit per each camper. You are welcome to pay online or to send in a check. This deposit will be applied toward the tuition fee and is fully refundable before February 28, 2020.
- If you are unsure of your summer plans, sign up for the full summer and you may take away weeks up until February 28.
- Adding weeks will be open upon availability only - until February 28.
- Mini Gan registration usually closes before the early bird deadline.
- All additions/changes made after February 28, 2020 will be charged at the current rate plan.
Medical: In the event that a camper cannot complete his or her stay due to a medical issue, a refund will be provided using a prorated basis upon receipt of a letter from a licensed, practicing physician.
The Shabbaton (entering Grades 4-7) will cost $15.00 per camper.
Refunds: There are no refunds given after February 28. There are no refunds for days missed or absences. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the refund to be issued.